-
June 18th, 2004, 12:04 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Since we're always posting insane links and pics, and they either get lost in a 5-8 post thread, or in the huge random insanity thread, I suggest we post them here, so we always know where to find them.
I'll start with:
New way to end the Iraq war
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 26, 2004 11:03 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
June 18th, 2004, 01:44 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thats America!
I wanna be in the Special Forces, I meet all the physical requirements and have more than the necessary marksmanship to be a private.
I don't think I'd be able to do Ranger training though...
-
June 18th, 2004, 02:17 PM
#3
Inactive Member
If only they had did that.
-
June 18th, 2004, 02:24 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
You'd have to tell all the redneck children that Paw is gone to save America
-
June 19th, 2004, 01:16 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
June 19th, 2004, 02:23 AM
#6
Inactive Member
LOL~ both are hilarious =]
-
June 19th, 2004, 02:32 AM
#7
Inactive Member
That last one on the second link was disturbing. :-p
-
June 19th, 2004, 03:15 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Bah! Send the whole family over there.
-
June 19th, 2004, 03:24 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
-
June 19th, 2004, 04:11 AM
#10
Inactive Member
LOL yea that one is sad, what a stupid redneck
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks